.

10:07 AM
0

There's been a cardboard explosion. Some kind of arts & crafts volcano has erupted in my home and spewed detritus everywhere. I can't move for tiny bits of cardboard sticking to my feet, hitching a ride into other rooms, and I've got a pile of discarded cardboard templates this high to try and ram into a shared recycling bin. Woe is me. My vacuum will never suck this lot up. Why did I bother with Nintendo Labo?

"Oh, Dad! I found another one."

I remember. That's my son, he's seven and he's really into Fortnite and beating my sofa up. But right now he's sitting quietly, holding a cardboard house we built, diligently testing cardboard plugs to try and discover a new combination, because when he does, he discovers a new mini-game he can play with the monster on the Switch screen. It's heartwarming.

Read more…

0 comments:

Post a Comment