.

4:20 AM
0

Oh my dear, poor Tarvinder. Unbeknownst to me she was heading straight for a situation that she was woefully underprepared for. It was always going to end in tears.

If I'd been paying due care and attention to the six members of my community I would have known that she was best suited as the group's scavenger. Her quick wits and high stamina meant her expertise lay in speedily and stealthily moving through old properties, gathering building materials and luxury items for trade. But no, I'd neglected to study her skill set and instead I was marching her blindly towards a Plague Heart. A Plague Heart and certain death.

I'd spent the first hour or so of my hands on time with State of Decay 2 rolling around the town of Cascade Hills with Neto, a broad shouldered, muscular, ex-shop teacher. I was playing on a save state taken from approximately eight hours into the game and Neto's combat stats were almost full. He'd earned hero status amongst the community and he was rocking all the best weapons in his backpack so I was having a wonderful time moving from house to house, battering zombies to death with a large Transmission Mace.

Read more…

0 comments:

Post a Comment