.

8:53 AM
0

I need to keep 900+ guests in my park for three consecutive minutes.

This is a doddle, I reckon. I'm making $350,000 a minute here. Everyone seems pretty happy. They're lapping up the new gift shop which boasts a "fun" rating of two whole stars. Like a lot of the challenges to date - some of which I've completed by simply removing an upgrade and putting it back again - this seems pretty straightforward.

I watch the counter as it creeps up... and then a dinosaur unexpectedly karks it. I yelp, hit the shortcut to the ACU - the team that removes the deceased - and hope I can get it out of the park before any guests clock it. Apparently not. Numbers plummet. I hover over the corpse of my recently departed Triceratops and discover he's died of old age. Unfortunately, there's no way to convey this to the guests bolting for the exit.

Read more…

0 comments:

Post a Comment