.

6:45 AM
0

Last week I played a couple of battles in Total War: Warhammer 2, leading an army of Lizardmen to victory against a pair of High Elf mages that'd been meddling (surprise, surprise) with magical ruins beyond their comprehension. I had a great time with it and we'll be able to share that gameplay footage in a couple of weeks.

But for now, I thought it'd be useful to break down everything else we learnt during the visit to developer, Creative Assembly. While it was fun to control an entirely new race in these battles, aside from the unit roster it was a fairly similar experience to that of the previous game. It's actually on the campaign map that things seem really fresh.

Oh and, yeah, I did try to get confirmation regarding the game's fourth race that is very obviously the Skaven. Here's what they gave me:

Read more…

0 comments:

Post a Comment