.

8:05 PM
0

Value is an interesting concept. It means something different for each and every one of us. Some people wouldn't blink at the thought of forking out £35 for Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers on the Nintendo Switch. Me? I think it's a rip-off.

The question is, is Street Fighter 2 on Switch such a rip-off that I suggest people steer clear of the game? I've come to the conclusion that I have no choice but to do so. Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers is so outrageously priced that I cannot recommend it to anyone.

Here's what you get for your money: a bastardised version of Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - yep, that game from 1994 - two new characters who aren't really new, a god-awful first-person motion control mode, a throwaway two-player co-op mode, a colour editor, online play and that's about it.

Read more…

0 comments:

Post a Comment