.

2:13 AM
0

I'm sorry Drew Barrymore.

I thought you were an idiot for running up the stairs when that murderous intruder chased you with a butcher's knife at the opening of Scream. "Don't go up there, you fool!" I thought. "You won't have a way back down!"

Recently I found myself making the exact same mistake in Behaviour Interactive's upcoming asymmetrical multiplayer horror game Dead by Daylight. For those in the dark on this upcoming horror affair, Dead by Daylight tasks four players with escaping an arena stalked by a fifth player assuming the role of a horror movie villain. My first time encountering the shambling grotesque Leatherface lovechild in the PAX East demo I quickly pull a Campbell and run up some stairs and into a closet where I'm decidedly less fortunate than Jamie Lee Curtis' after her similar experience at the climax of Halloween.

Read more…

0 comments:

Post a Comment